Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FASHION TIP TUESDAY!!! BE YOU!!!!

The best way to make any look desirable and stylish is to be you! Add your own personal touches to a great outfit and watch how much more heads turn when you stroll down the street and how much better you feel! So, rock leopard dyed hair, clunky rings, sky high shoes, whatever your heart desires, just be you, have fun and rock whatever you like!

  •  I usually wouldn't put myself on my blog... but because this post is about being you, why not!

(granted, the photo is dark, but you get the point)
Here I threw a few different styles together, Classy Leopard print dress, a males fitted cap, punk rock Leather Jacket, and Gothic red Lace Leather gloves. And of course, a feathered earring.. I put my own touches to what I was wearing to make it my own!!!

BE YOU

1 comment: