Saturday, October 15, 2011

Email ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! #SUBMIT PHOTOS

If you, or someone you know is what you would consider a "Seattle Chick With Fashion"

ejclark0903@gmail.com
  •  Submit them to me. Subscribe my blog!
  •  I am in the growing process!
  • Put Yourself on Here!
  • Email me Club Photo's
  • Age, Race, Ethnicity, Creed DOES NOT MATTER
  • As long as you're in Seattle
  • Would You like to Show off Your Nail Designs? #SUBMIT
  • Starting Your own Clothing Line? #SUBMIT PHOTO'S.
  • Is your Shoe Game SICK! Then Lets Spread the Germs! #SUBMIT
  • Your Hair always on Point? #SUBMIT
  • You get the Point! #Submit!
I'm representing for my Town. Lets Continue to Put Seattle On the MAP! Its time to Expand. Get Yourself or your Friend out there!

ejclark0903@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment