Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Your Only Limitation Is Yourself

Knowing that your ONLY limitation is yourself, what is it that you cant do? Who else can stop you? What else can stop you?

Why would you not try to fulfil every dream, goal and aspiration you have set for yourself?
Ive come to realize that I have been "granted the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

The things I can change are in my hands. Ive reached up and grabbed them and refuse to let them go. The things I cannot change Ive accepted, taken it with stride, prayed about it and moved on. I'm ever so grateful to now know the difference. When to Stay and work, when to let go and move on, knowing that I am not a quitter or giving up. I am smart and knowledgeable.

When you have been presented with and opportunity, take it and run with it. Opportunities are like Money, and Money is like Mathematics, you take the opportunity Flip it then you stack it.

Not only do Seattle chicks have Fashion, they have a Powerful Mind, Common Sense and are very educated.

(have your way with this post, share with a friend...)

No comments:

Post a Comment