Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My First Post!

So, Ive decided to actually follow one of my simple Dreams... Question? What in the world took me so long? I think it was that I was afraid of what I may come to. Maybe failure. But, how can you fail with fun, Excitement, fashion, clothes? You cant really.
My name is Erica Clark. I am 25 yrs. young. Purposeful, Prosperous, Positive and Productive as Possible.
So I am gonna give it a shot. I will be posting pictures of "chicks" from Seattle and giving a little input to what they have on. Why Seattle you ask? Because I live in seattle, party in seattle, dine, view some of the greatest outfits IN SEATTLE!
This will be a site just for Seattle "chicks" to show what they got! I will be taking random pictures of random "chicks" and lots of random outfits... I am in the begining stages so please, bear with me!

Feel free to leave your comments, insight, Constructive Critizism, and or Pictures!

Lets Dive into this City of Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment