Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank You!!!

Just want to give a shout out and Big Thank You to Shankia Tyler for Creating My Logo for My Website and Soon to be Logo for My Tshirt Line. She Is wonderful!!!!

If you need Logo's created she can help you out. She is Very reasonable in Price also!

Support Your Local's!!!

Email Her @ nikfatale@gmail.com


#Grateful. I have People who view my blog all over the USA, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Malaysia, Brazil, Dominica, Canada, Sweden, But Most of All SEATTLE! Thank YOU for Your Support! Thank You to all the People that view my Blog! Continuing to put #SEATTLE on the Map, WorldWide!!!

Subscrible to my Blog, and EMAIL ME insight, feedback, Chicks you think qualify @ ejclark0903@gmail.com! THANK YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks GREAT!!!! Good job Nkia you did a wonderful job girl. Definitely TWO SNAPS from me.

    ReplyDelete